Things we value:
• Personal connections.
• Hugging loved ones.
• Using common sense.
• In-person meetings.
• Walking through homes we are building, WITH our clients.
• Sitting around a table (with a coffee or a beer!) discussing ideas.
• Driving out to get together, to check out your building site.
• Sharing a meal with friends.
• Seeing the person across from you smile.
• A good country song.
• Deciding what we feel safe with, rather than the government telling us what we can/can’t do.
• Honoring your word.
I guess you could say we are a little old fashioned, but we just really value the traditional connections, and we aren’t ready to give them up.
If this list resonates with you, you’ve found your builder, and maybe your future home.
We get it, you are full of questions and feel like you don’t know where to start. That is about to change. Sign up for our newsletter and we will share insights about every step of the build and inspire you with the amazing homes our friends have built.